Coach S's Schedule:
1st period: Health (Room 418)
2nd period: Aerobics/All Girl Weight Training (Weight Room/Cardio Room)
3rd period: Planning
4th period: Health (Room 418)
5th period: Personal Fitness (Gym)
6th period: Health (Room 418)
7th period: Aerobics/All Girl Weight Training (Weight Room/Cardio Room)
About Coach S:
- This is my 9th year teaching, and my 4th year at HHS.
- I went to Georgia Southern University where I earned a Bachelor's Degree in Education for Health and Physical Education with a minor in Coaching Education.
- I also cheered at Georgia Southern for 5 years and coached the All-Girl and Coed Cheerleading squads for 1 year.
- I am married to a Harlem Baseball Alumni, Eric, and we have two precious little girls, Emmie and Ellie.
- I coach the Varsity Football Cheerleading squad here at Harlem.
- I am one of the teacher sponsors for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- I love to read, exercise, hang out with my family, and all things GSU Eagles and HHS Bulldogs! :)
In the links section to the right -->