* Varsity will also be Competition Cheer. Consisting of 20 girls total, 16 that compete on Saturdays and 4 that are alternates that may cheer if someone gets hurt on Saturdays at competition events. All 20 will cheer on Friday nights. This team has 10th through 12th graders on it. Varsity is only filling 8 spots for the 20 girls.
* JV will consist of 9th through 11th graders who cheer on Thursday nights. There will only be 12 girl on this team.
They will be required to fill in the application link, Rules, Acknowledgment sheet and have a up to date physical turned into Coach Tilton. Please have them turned in by 4/14, if not sooner for the teacher recommendation process to start.
April 14th through 17th. 3:20 pm to 5:00 pm
April 17th will be the tryout day. 3:20 pm
Teams will be posted after 6 pm on Friday April 17th.
- 1 Cheer - Jumps - Football Knowledge test
- 1 Chant - Tumbling - Teacher Recommendation Score
- 1 Dance - Stunting ( Football Cheer)
Code to text: @hhsctryout
Parent Night Information Powerpoint.
Below is the Tryout information that can be printed and turned in as well.